Acceptable Junk Items
- Mattresses and box springs must be wrapped in plastic.
- Lawnmowers must have gas tanks removed and broken down as much as possible.
- Gas grills without any tank/propane and broken down as much as possible.
- Swing sets and basketball goals must be broken down. No pieces longer than 4ft and no concrete on legs or base.
- Mailboxes cannot be more than 4ft and no concrete on base.
- Freezers, refrigerators, air conditioners, etc., must have the Freon/refrigerant captured and removed by a certified HVAC technician who will then tag the unit for acceptable pickup.
- Carpet must be cut into 4ft length, rolled, and tied for handling.
Not Acceptable Junk Items
- No construction/demolition debris. This includes, but limited to; studs, drywall, sinks, tubs, toilets, cabinets, etc.
- No large amounts of fencing……A few planks may be OK if no longer than 4ft in length. Must be tied and bundled.
- No concrete, brick, tile, etc.
- No liquids of any kind such as paint, thinners, pesticides/insecticides, household cleaners, motor oils, fuels, etc. Water-based paint is acceptable but needs to be solidified with kitty litter or other granular absorbent material.
- No medical bio-hazards; sharps, chemo diapers, oxygen tanks, etc.
- No electronics
- No large vehicle parts, body or interior
- No tires of any kind
- No landscaping material such as; logs, railroad ties, landscape timbers, concrete blocks, dirt, or sod.
- No yard waste material; logs, stumps, shrubs, etc.