The City of Shepherdsville is accepting applications for City Controller until January 15, 2018. Applications can be picked up at City Hall, 634 Conestoga Parkway, Shepherdsville KY 40165. Please submit a Resume with Application.
Responsible for preparing all accounting information, financial statements, investments, debt financing and other financial dealings of the City
- Graduation from an Accredited College or University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a closely related field and 4 years of progressively responsible and related experience (of which 2 years are in a Supervisory capacity) required
- Five years of related work preferably government experience
- Must be bondable
- Must qualify for Notary Public Commission
- Certified Public Accountant required
- Reports directly to the Mayor
Applications can be picked up at City Hall, 634 Conestoga Parkway, Shepherdsville KY 40165. Please submit a Resume with Application.